apache.tgz, Apache + PHP+ SQlite for BFW

Here we discuss compilation and how to build an addon for BFW.

Re: apache.tgz, Apache + PHP+ SQlite for BFW (update 11/08/08)

Mensagempor Maxwell » Ter Ago 12, 2008 10:09 am

gamba47 escreveu:Maxwell you need to open your firewall to the outside.

Open /etc/coyote/firewall and put this line:

Código: Selecionar todos
admin Y permit tcp any any 8182 #

Then reload your firewall.

Post your results.

gamba47

I have already tryed this code and didn´t work, Itested again and didn´t work.

Anybody have this problem?
Only me....
" Mais difícil do que ter uma grande idéia é reconhecer uma. Especialmente se for de outra pessoa !" Washington Olivetto
Maxwell
BFW Very Participative

BrazilFW Box:

Mensagempor Maxwell » Ter Ago 12, 2008 12:55 pm

Testing here and have not worked, but the idea is as follows.

I tried to put in a redirect of doors etc/coyote/portforwards
Y 192.168.0.254 port tcp 8182 8182 dns # Apache

It did not work

Y 127.0.0.1 port tcp 8182 8182 dns # Apache

It did not work

If I have another machine on my network where I have a web server on port 8182 is only to redirect the door.
Y 192.168.0.2 port tcp 8182 8182 dns # Apache

It works!

What is the problem? Is not that BFW releases door of it?
" Mais difícil do que ter uma grande idéia é reconhecer uma. Especialmente se for de outra pessoa !" Washington Olivetto
Maxwell
BFW Very Participative

BrazilFW Box:

Mensagempor thatogouveia » Ter Ago 12, 2008 1:15 pm

Ainda não consegui, será que o problema é na minha página?
a página do Apache abre normalmente..
thatogouveia

Mensagempor El guapo Dan » Ter Ago 12, 2008 5:26 pm

Maxwell escreveu:Testing here and have not worked, but the idea is as follows.

I tried to put in a redirect of doors etc/coyote/portforwards
Y 192.168.0.254 port tcp 8182 8182 dns # Apache

It did not work

Y 127.0.0.1 port tcp 8182 8182 dns # Apache

It did not work

If I have another machine on my network where I have a web server on port 8182 is only to redirect the door.
Y 192.168.0.2 port tcp 8182 8182 dns # Apache

It works!

What is the problem? Is not that BFW releases door of it?

Man, I have not the infrastructure to test internet side access attempts to my BFW, I have a ADSL modem and behind my BFW :(.
Are you binding Apache to your IP and port to the internet side Network card whit the Listen variable?.
What are the both IP addresses of your BFW machine?.

Saludos
Daniel.
El guapo Dan

Mensagempor Maxwell » Ter Ago 12, 2008 6:28 pm

My translation is terrible but we go ....

I have an ADSL modem with dynamic ip, both the BFW is configured with PPPOE, who receives the dot is outside my BFW.

Then 1 st network card dynamic ip.
2 of fixed network card ip 192.168.0.254

I always know to what my ip outside the normally 200.xxx.xxx.xxx I have tgz dynamic ip configured so mydominio.homelinux.com update

It means I always know what my ip externally. I have no problem with dot, but with the door of the BFW.

Example of a test that I am in a WAN network
do I start ... then run .... CMD Windows XP
at the prompt type
telnet 200.xxx.xxx.xxx 22
he respode me saying that an SSH-2.0.
Putty Wan in the network operating normally.

Now even putting those rules in the firewall or redirecting the door for 8182 for the very BFW I do not have remote access or if I'm in a computer outside of my network and type in the browser.
http://200.xxx.xxx.xxx:8182
Do not open the page .....
or if I enter the prompt and enter
telnet 200.xxx.xxx.xxx 8182
He's exhausted connection that is not working.

Now on a computer in my LAN network if I enter
http://192.168.0.254:8182
Opens my page normally

Now if you pass me your ip and its port of Apache and gives to test whether their Apache is running on a WAN if you want to test my ip is now 189.18.233.125 can see that the port 22 and port works of apache not.
Maxwell
BFW Very Participative

BrazilFW Box:

Mensagempor El guapo Dan » Ter Ago 12, 2008 7:20 pm

Maxwell escreveu:My translation is terrible but we go ....

I have an ADSL modem with dynamic ip, both the BFW is configured with PPPOE, who receives the dot is outside my BFW.

Then 1 st network card dynamic ip.
2 of fixed network card ip 192.168.0.254

I always know to what my ip outside the normally 200.xxx.xxx.xxx I have tgz dynamic ip configured so mydominio.homelinux.com update

It means I always know what my ip externally. I have no problem with dot, but with the door of the BFW.

Example of a test that I am in a WAN network
do I start ... then run .... CMD Windows XP
at the prompt type
telnet 200.xxx.xxx.xxx 22
he respode me saying that an SSH-2.0.
Putty Wan in the network operating normally.

Now even putting those rules in the firewall or redirecting the door for 8182 for the very BFW I do not have remote access or if I'm in a computer outside of my network and type in the browser.
http://200.xxx.xxx.xxx:8182
Do not open the page .....
or if I enter the prompt and enter
telnet 200.xxx.xxx.xxx 8182
He's exhausted connection that is not working.

Now on a computer in my LAN network if I enter
http://192.168.0.254:8182
Opens my page normally

Now if you pass me your ip and its port of Apache and gives to test whether their Apache is running on a WAN if you want to test my ip is now 189.18.233.125 can see that the port 22 and port works of apache not.

Hi, I've tested your ssh connection with putty and it works fine, I have tested your 8182 port and it is not available, I have tested your 80 port and it is not "responding" but seems to be available, that means that a firewall is blocking your ports, I know that you have already known that but I´m just confirming that you have firewalled those ports.
Now, may be is better that you consult to the firewall gurus outside of this topic, maybe in the general help forum, the question is, "How to open ports in BFW", I'll keep thinking and investigating to try to solve this with you, but if you find the solution please post your solution here, may help to other people.

saludos.
Daniel.
El guapo Dan

Mensagempor El guapo Dan » Ter Ago 12, 2008 7:34 pm

Maxwell, here are some results of a port scanning that I have done to the IP that you have posted:
daniel-laptop daniel # nmap 189.18.233.125

Starting Nmap 4.53 ( http://insecure.org ) at 2008-08-12 15:35 PDT
Interesting ports on 189-18-233-125.dsl.telesp.net.br (189.18.233.125):
Not shown: 1711 filtered ports
PORT    STATE  SERVICE
22/tcp  open   ssh
139/tcp closed netbios-ssn
445/tcp closed microsoft-ds

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 27.899 seconds

Hope this clears a little bit what is happening in your box.

Saludos.
Daniel.
El guapo Dan

Mensagempor Maxwell » Ter Ago 12, 2008 7:42 pm

You can leave if I settle here I will post the same solution and I will make up or step by step on setting up Apache as promised by Claudio in a private message, I had to call him because we have already tried everywhere here in the forum and not found nothing to release the door as the only BFW comments like that.

Claudio escreveu:
Bender escreveu:O BFW já tem um webserver que provê o Webadmin, basta abrir uma nova instância e "abrir as portas" do seu firewall.

Procure aqui no fórum por thttpd.

E faça uma promessa para o Santo de sua preferência pedindo para ele te proteger das invasões.

But now we need to open a door to run Apache and do not also seen as a make ssh tunnel.
http://www.brazilfw.com.br/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=62567

and tested with this tunnel and worked apache, but I had to put in the browser after the putty to set ssh tunnel.
http://127.0.0.1:8182
Maxwell
BFW Very Participative

BrazilFW Box:

Mensagempor Maxwell » Ter Ago 12, 2008 7:58 pm

Ok
The port 22 is the only one that works directly on BFW externally, but if you do forwarding the door if you have another computer on your network lan.

The tests that I am doing in my office externally using logmein on a computer that is at home and I am testing the BFW that is in my office, I tried almost everything and I am not taking solutions to this case.
Maxwell
BFW Very Participative

BrazilFW Box:

Mensagempor El guapo Dan » Ter Ago 12, 2008 8:12 pm

Maxwell escreveu:You can leave if I settle here I will post the same solution and I will make up or step by step on setting up Apache as promised by Claudio in a private message, I had to call him because we have already tried everywhere here in the forum and not found nothing to release the door as the only BFW comments like that.

Claudio escreveu:
Bender escreveu:O BFW já tem um webserver que provê o Webadmin, basta abrir uma nova instância e "abrir as portas" do seu firewall.

Procure aqui no fórum por thttpd.

E faça uma promessa para o Santo de sua preferência pedindo para ele te proteger das invasões.

But now we need to open a door to run Apache and do not also seen as a make ssh tunnel.
http://www.brazilfw.com.br/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=62567

and tested with this tunnel and worked apache, but I had to put in the browser after the putty to set ssh tunnel.
http://127.0.0.1:8182

Well, I will ask in the Spanish forum for some help with the topic. Come on man you will se that we will to solve this soon :o! .

Saludos.
Daniel.
El guapo Dan

Mensagempor Maxwell » Ter Ago 12, 2008 8:19 pm

Thanks...
I am waiting, I am stopping by today. See
Maxwell
BFW Very Participative

BrazilFW Box:

Mensagempor Maxwell » Qua Ago 13, 2008 12:27 pm

Português
Pessoal dando uma olhada no arquivo mestre do BFW em etc/coyote/coyote.conf lá tem uma linha
ENABLE_EXTERNAL_SSH='YES'

ela é responsável pelo ssh externo.
SSH_PORT='22'

e essa pela porta que escuta o ssh, procurei no firewall alguma coisa relacionada a porta do SSH e não tem nada apenas no arquivo mestre que você libera ela.
A idéia era a seguinte... era ter um campo onde podemos adicionar portas para acesso externo, onde quem quisesse também liberar o apache,webadmin,sarg poderia só que colocaria sua conta em risco.

Inglês Traduzido pelo goolge
Personnel by taking a look at the master file in BFW etc/coyote/coyote.conf there is a line
 ENABLE_EXTERNAL_SSH = 'YES'

she is responsible for external ssh.
 SSH_PORT ='22 '

and that the door that listens ssh, tried in firewall anything related to port and the SSH has nothing only in the master file that you release it.
The idea was as follows ... Tuesday was a field where we can add ports for external access, where those who wanted to also release the apache, webadmin, sarg that could only put your mind at risk.

Parabéns BFW pelos seus 3 anos......
Maxwell
BFW Very Participative

BrazilFW Box:

Mensagempor lvr » Qui Ago 14, 2008 5:06 pm

hey buenisimo!!
ahora Pregunta este add es como un mini lampp :?:

ok espero respuesta y perdonen por la pregunta que creo que es medio estupida pero creo que estaria bueno poder hospedar una pagina en el router y sacarme el rouido continuo de mi server je
otra pregunta si es como un lammp lo probaron con joomla :?:

ok saludos y buena suerte
lvr

Mensagempor Maxwell » Qui Ago 14, 2008 6:44 pm

lvr escreveu:hey buenisimo!!

ok espero respuesta y perdonen por la pregunta que creo que es medio estupida pero creo que estaria bueno poder hospedar una pagina en el router y sacarme el rouido continuo de mi server je

Please Potuguese or English
i can try to help you ...
Maxwell
BFW Very Participative

BrazilFW Box:

Mensagempor El guapo Dan » Qui Ago 14, 2008 9:58 pm

lvr escreveu:hey buenisimo!!

Hola Ivr, yep, se podria decir que convierte a BFW en lampp, que yo sepa no se ha probado joomla, hay varios proyectos tratando de hacer algo parecido, deberias intentar usar joomla y postear los resultado :o! , animate dancing !!.

Saludos.
Daniel.
El guapo Dan

Mensagempor lvr » Sex Ago 15, 2008 3:27 pm

hehey!! sorry maxwell
i only made the question if this add transform the brazil in a lampp only that (sorry for my bad english )

cavernicola ok gracias este fin de cemana lo estoy montando en otra maquina y tratando de poner mi pagina en el uso joomla hace mas de 2 años y o casualidad hace 4 dias murio mi servidor un PII con 64 mb de ram y win98 estaba usando easyphp y funcionaba lo mas bien de un dia para el otro murio el disco donde tenia las db y el easyphp ahora en este momento estoy por descargar el add y configurar la makina como server si to resulta bien pueden ver el resultado en
http://lvr.no-ip.org ok saludos buena suerte y gracias

"google translation" :!:
cavernicola ok thanks this weekend I'm riding on another machine and trying to put my site into use joomla more than 2 years ago I happened 4 days ago died my server a PII with 64 MB RAM and win98 was using what worked and EasyPhp rather a day to the other had died the disk where the db and EasyPhp now at this moment I am for downloading the add and configure the server makina as to whether it may well see the result in http://lvr.no-ip.org
ok good luck greetings and thanks
lvr

Mensagempor lvr » Sex Ago 15, 2008 9:05 pm

hehey!!!! this add rocks !!!! :aplause:

ok now is working in my old server for now all ok and runing only need learn how to put my info i have the f...ng webpage in other hd in the same pc but i no know how to mount the other hd i need learn the basic for linux commands if you know some place whit the basic info plss let me know tnxs and try this is a test page in my server whit the brazil
http://lvr.no-ip.org/
tomorrow i try to put joomla in this box tnxs alot for the help and the add :!:
haa .. sorry for the bad english :shock:
lvr

Mensagempor thatogouveia » Sáb Ago 16, 2008 12:09 am

Algum brasileiro conseguiu? : )
thatogouveia

Mensagempor Maxwell » Sáb Ago 16, 2008 11:36 am

djthato escreveu:Algum brasileiro conseguiu? : )

Especifique melhor... conseguiu o quê?

Se estiver com o mesmo problema meu esquece ainda não tive nenhum resultado para funcionar o apache externamente.

Abraços
Max
Maxwell
BFW Very Participative

BrazilFW Box:

Mensagempor thatogouveia » Sáb Ago 16, 2008 7:19 pm

Maxwell escreveu:Especifique melhor... conseguiu o quê?

Sobre acesso externo..
thatogouveia

Mensagempor lvr » Dom Ago 17, 2008 2:31 pm

ok my friends i made work this add in a separate box whit pure ftp for put the files and the apache.tgz for made the server all work great but joomla no work in this .i think is for the SQlite joomla in the auto install and all prosses for work need mysql i think is for that i noknow tomuch for made this work. but is realkly good made work a old pc like a web server .i try to put in this box some lampp or mysql .ok bye for now and good luck
lvr

Mensagempor Maxwell » Dom Ago 17, 2008 7:45 pm

Inglês
My translation by google is bad and not understand what it means lammp and Joomla?

On the external access is increasingly difficult not achieve anything yet ... and not people who have the same problem.

We have created a new topic on the problem of apache with external access to BUGS
http://www.brazilfw.com.br/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=65752
Let's leave this topic to problems with the installation and configuration ok

Português

Minha tradução pelo google está péssima e não entendi o que significa lammp e Joomla?

Sobre o acesso externo está cada vez mais díficil não consegui nada ainda... e nem pessoas que tem o mesmo problema.

Já criei um novo tópico sobre o problema do apache com acesso externo em BUGS

Vamos deixar este tópico para problemas com a instalação e configuração ok
Maxwell
BFW Very Participative

BrazilFW Box:

Mensagempor lvr » Seg Ago 18, 2008 5:01 am

hey maxwell

:arrow: LAMPP = Linux con Apache,MySQL,Php
Many people know from their own experience that it's not easy to install an Apache web server and it gets harder if you want to add MySQL, PHP and Perl. XAMPP is an easy to install Apache distribution containing MySQL, PHP and Perl. XAMPP is really very easy to install and to use - just download, extract and start.

:arrow: JOOMLA= content management system (CMS)
which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.

lvr

Mensagempor El guapo Dan » Seg Ago 18, 2008 4:26 pm

Maxwell escreveu:http://www.brazilfw.com.br/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=65752
Let's leave this topic to problems with the installation and configuration ok

Vamos deixar este tópico para problemas com a instalação e configuração ok

Amen brother.
El guapo Dan

Mensagempor thatogouveia » Ter Ago 19, 2008 12:28 am

Usei o endereço "192.168.0.1:8185" no meu servidor,
a página que criei coloquei na pasta "htdocs",
não tive nenhum resultado positivo para acesso externo,
minha página está em formato "html",
será que fiz algo errado?
thatogouveia

Mensagempor Maxwell » Ter Ago 19, 2008 9:38 am

djthato escreveu:Usei o endereço "192.168.0.1:8185" no meu servidor,
a página que criei coloquei na pasta "htdocs",
não tive nenhum resultado positivo para acesso externo,
minha página está em formato "html",
será que fiz algo errado?

Vamos organizar....
Primeiro esse endereço que você passou 192.168.0.1:8185 é de uso da sua rede interna, tipo você só irá acessar sua página nas máquinas que estiverem e sua rede lan que estão conectadada a um hub e para acessar você tem que por no browser o endereço corretamente não esquecendo do "http://192.168.0.1:8185".

Agora acesso externo é quando você está em outro lugar, imagine essa situação, tipo o BFW está em seu escritório conectado a uma banda larga e você está em casa com uma outra banda larga, ai o você quer ver sua página web que está no seu BFW no escrtitório ai neste caso temos um acesso externo e o endereço de ip muda, ficando tipo "http://200.xxx.xxx.xxx:8185" esse endereço pode mudar toda vez que reiniciar o BFW, caso você não tenha ip fixo, ai para resolver esse seu problema de resolver ip dê uma uma pesquisada sobre o "Dynamic IP Update". Depois disso tudo resolvido temos um outro problema que é o acesso externo que realmente não está funcionando se for esse seu problema temos um outro tópico para tentar resolver dê uma olhada em:
Abraços e boa sorte.
Maxwell
BFW Very Participative

BrazilFW Box:

Mensagempor thatogouveia » Ter Ago 19, 2008 1:33 pm

Endereço interno deu certo,
Endereço externo não..

Ip fixo: o único Ip que tenho como fixo é o do Firewall.. (o estático)

Minha rede:

Modem+Servidor+Switch+AccessPoint..=..192.168.2.10......+..192.168.0.1...+..switch..+..AccessPoint
...............................................modem(estático)....+..ServidorFW...+..Switch..+..AccessPoint

Uso telemar aqui..
eu tenho que ter um Ip dinâmico em algum host externo??
thatogouveia

Mensagempor masilvad » Ter Ago 26, 2008 1:54 pm

Amigo Cavernicola, quiero testear tu addon que parece muy ueno, lo instale en mi brazilfw 2.31.10, realice la modificacion que mensionas en el archivo de configuración del apache (listen 192.168.xx.xx:8183) pero no me carga esa pagina, no tengo ningun tipo de bloqueos de puertos en este servidor... donde crees tu que me pudiera estar equivocando?

De antemano gracias por tus sugerencias y felicitaciones por esta criatura :aplause:
masilvad

Mensagempor El guapo Dan » Ter Ago 26, 2008 4:15 pm

masilvad escreveu:Amigo Cavernicola, quiero testear tu addon que parece muy ueno, lo instale en mi brazilfw 2.31.10, realice la modificacion que mensionas en el archivo de configuración del apache (listen 192.168.xx.xx:8183) pero no me carga esa pagina, no tengo ningun tipo de bloqueos de puertos en este servidor... donde crees tu que me pudiera estar equivocando?

De antemano gracias por tus sugerencias y felicitaciones por esta criatura :aplause:

Hola, gracias por testear el add-on será de gran ayuda, me parece raro que no funcione. Tienes una particion "/partiton" extra en tu hd?, le diste click al link "[Start]" en el webadmin de apache?, si todas las respuestas son positivas tal vez quieras ayudar a detectar el problema ejecutando este comando en tu BFW con putty:
/partition/apache/bin/apachectl start

Despues de ejecutar ese comando porfavor postea el error que te da.

Saludos.
Daniel.
El guapo Dan

Mensagempor masilvad » Ter Ago 26, 2008 4:28 pm

el resultado del comando ejecutado es:

/partition/apache/bin/apachectl start: httpd (pid 1910) already running

En ambos casos es positiva mi respuesta
PD: Tendrá algo que ver que la versión de mi brazil sea la 2.31.10?
masilvad

Mensagempor El guapo Dan » Ter Ago 26, 2008 8:04 pm

masilvad escreveu: Tendrá algo que ver que la versión de mi brazil sea la 2.31.10?

Nop, esta completamente testeado en esa version.
El resulatdo del comando te indica que Apache esta ejecutandose correctamente.
Verifica en el webadmin de Apache la direccion en la que apache esta escuchando, luego escribe en tu navegador la direccion completa, por ejemplo:
http://192.168.0.1:8183

Sin omitir el "http://" y el puerto.

Saludos.
Daniel.
El guapo Dan

Mensagempor masilvad » Qua Ago 27, 2008 11:39 am

Hola Daniel buenos dias, te comento que a veces me carga y a veces no, cuando carga me muestra esto:

If you can see this, it means that the installation of the Apache web server software on this system was successful. You may now add content to this directory and replace this page.
Seeing this instead of the website you expected?

This page is here because the site administrator has changed the configuration of this web server. Please contact the person responsible for maintaining this server with questions. The Apache Software Foundation, which wrote the web server software this site administrator is using, has nothing to do with maintaining this site and cannot help resolve configuration issues.

The Apache documentation has been included with this distribution.

You are free to use the image below on an Apache-powered web server. Thanks for using Apache!

Si le doy F5 a la pagina no la vuelve a cargar... tengo que volver a tipear la direccion completa en la barra de direcciones del navegador para que me la abra

Todo esto ha sucedido usando firefox... con iexplorer nunca he podido abrir la pagina
masilvad

Mensagempor El guapo Dan » Qua Ago 27, 2008 4:09 pm

masilvad escreveu:Hola Daniel buenos dias, te comento que a veces me carga y a veces no, cuando carga me muestra esto:

If you can see this, it means that the installation of the Apache web server software on this system was successful. You may now add content to this directory and replace this page.

This page is here because the site administrator has changed the configuration of this web server. Please contact the person responsible for maintaining this server with questions. The Apache Software Foundation, which wrote the web server software this site administrator is using, has nothing to do with maintaining this site and cannot help resolve configuration issues.

You are free to use the image below on an Apache-powered web server. Thanks for using Apache!

Si le doy F5 a la pagina no la vuelve a cargar... tengo que volver a tipear la direccion completa en la barra de direcciones del navegador para que me la abra

Todo esto ha sucedido usando firefox... con iexplorer nunca he podido abrir la pagina

Hola, esa pagina es la que debes ver cuando tipeas la direccion, por lo de que algunas veces carga y otras no, lo unico que se me ocurre es que hay un problema en la pc con la que estas tratando de ver la pagina.
Saludos.
Daniel.
El guapo Dan

Mensagempor masilvad » Qua Ago 27, 2008 4:39 pm

Cavernicola escreveu:
masilvad escreveu:Hola Daniel buenos dias, te comento que a veces me carga y a veces no, cuando carga me muestra esto:

Hola, esa pagina es la que debes ver cuando tipeas la direccion, por lo de que algunas veces carga y otras no, lo unico que se me ocurre es que hay un problema en la pc con la que estas tratando de ver la pagina.
Saludos.
Daniel.

Lo he intentado en dos pc distintas obtiendo el mismo resultado
masilvad

Mensagempor El guapo Dan » Qua Ago 27, 2008 5:30 pm

masilvad escreveu:Lo he intentado en dos pc distintas obtiendo el mismo resultado

Has probado cambiando el puerto de Apache?.
Saludos.
El guapo Dan

Mensagempor masilvad » Qua Ago 27, 2008 5:32 pm

Cavernicola escreveu:
masilvad escreveu:Lo he intentado en dos pc distintas obtiendo el mismo resultado

Saludos.

He probado con el puerto 8183 y 8185

PD: En este servidor que estoy probando tu addon no tengo activado ningun tipo de bloqueo de puertos en el firewall
masilvad

Mensagempor El guapo Dan » Qua Ago 27, 2008 5:51 pm

masilvad escreveu:
Cavernicola escreveu:

Saludos.

He probado con el puerto 8183 y 8185

PD: En este servidor que estoy probando tu addon no tengo activado ningun tipo de bloqueo de puertos en el firewall

Hola, estoy en jaque, es el primer reporte que tengo de ese comportamiento, sigo pensando, stay tune ;).
Daniel.
El guapo Dan

Mensagempor kniazio » Qui Ago 28, 2008 2:22 am

Welcome!
I need apache.tgz, Apache + PHP+ MySQL for advanced cms system (e107, etc)
Sorry my English
kniazio

Mensagempor eduardor » Qui Ago 28, 2008 2:27 am

Navegación externa:
No olviden que apache es un servidor web virtual, por lo que responde a la cabecera http Host:nombreservidor.com
Si el IP y el puerto esta bien, pero está configurado para ServerName http://www.exemple.com sólo anda con ese dominio particular. El resto debe configurarse como virtuales.

Yo lo tengo así:
/partition/apache/conf/httpd.conf
Listen 192.168.0.30:80
Listen la-nave.no-ip.org:80
#...
ServerName la-nave.no-ip.org

/etc/coyote/firewall
admin Y permit tcp any any 80 ## Apache externo e interno

Al Webadmin, yo le pondría URL de prueba (Home) y la prueba de variables PHP

Corriendo en BFW 2.30.1 (ArgentoQoS)
Apache en 192.168.0.30:80
Prueben: http://la-nave.no-ip.org
Editado pela última vez por eduardor em Qui Ago 28, 2008 10:51 am, em um total de 1 vez.
eduardor

Mensagempor eduardor » Qui Ago 28, 2008 10:47 am

No entiendo muy bien porqué pero además debe estar:

/etc/coyote/portforwards
auto Y tcp 80 192.168.0.30 dns # Apache externo e interno

Sin el firewall abierto y la redirección, no anda desde afuera.
eduardor

AnteriorPróximo

Voltar para Add-On Factory