Firewall rules and Simon  [SOLVED]

BrazilFW 3.xhelp discussions in English.

Firewall rules and Simon  [SOLVED]

Mensagempor PTPStudio » Dom Dez 22, 2013 5:40 am

Is there or will be in future addons for BFW3 like firewall rules and simon in bfw2?For blocking ports and interfaces.I had 3 lan adapters in my bfw3 and I like block access to each another but keep internet WAN connection on each LAN adapters.How this can be done in BFW3?
About simon for bfw3?I like see each IPs real time down-up speed.How this can be done in BFW3?
I see many new addons coming up but dont find this ones.
PTPStudio

Re: Firewall rules and Simon

Mensagempor brunovescovi » Dom Dez 22, 2013 6:40 am

Good morning, folks.

PTPStudio escreveu:I had 3 lan adapters in my bfw3 and I like block access to each another but keep internet WAN connection on each LAN adapters.How this can be done in BFW3?
Tell us the settings of all your interfaces (physical and logical), so we can think all together for some iptables rules for this case. But a still think that this situation you want is already default in BFW. Did you make tests about it?

PTPStudio escreveu:I like see each IPs real time down-up speed.How this can be done in BFW3?
You can use the addon "bmon" or "tcptrack", both are avaliable to use in terminal mode. They are in webadmin addon manager list.

See you soon. :o!
Contribua para que o Projeto BFW permaneça no ar, Doe Click aqui
Contribua com o Bruno Vescovi, Doe Click aqui (pagseguro) ou Click aqui (paypal)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Amor não é um sentimento. Amor é uma decisão de fazer o melhor possível para Deus e para o seu próximo."
brunovescovi
BFW Moderator
BFW Add-on Developer
BFW Beneméritos
BFW Manager
BFW Documenter
BFW Expert

BrazilFW Box: Não usando o BFW no momento

Re: Firewall rules and Simon

Mensagempor PTPStudio » Dom Dez 22, 2013 9:12 am

brunovescovi escreveu:Good morning, folks.

PTPStudio escreveu:I had 3 lan adapters in my bfw3 and I like block access to each another but keep internet WAN connection on each LAN adapters.How this can be done in BFW3?
Tell us the settings of all your interfaces (physical and logical), so we can think all together for some iptables rules for this case. But a still think that this situation you want is already default in BFW. Did you make tests about it?

PTPStudio escreveu:I like see each IPs real time down-up speed.How this can be done in BFW3?
You can use the addon "bmon" or "tcptrack", both are avaliable to use in terminal mode. They are in webadmin addon manager list.

See you soon. :o!

I have 4 physical adapters 1 is WAN rest -3- is LAN.Of course I set it up in logical settings for LAN 1 - 2 - 3 for each different IPs 192.168.x.x 172.20.X.X 10.10.X.X - by default there is not a block of connections between LANs adapters.I go from LAN 1 to LAN 3 or 2 for routers, AP, clients, settings even pc sharing etc. I need this access from LAN to LAN completely block.In bfw2 was settings for firewall rules A choose adapters and block all ports from Lan 1 to Lan 2 and so on.If this options is active I cant get access to any device on another Lans adapters.For getting access I deactive rules - do what I need to do then turn on again.Is it for security reason so any infected pc cant get viruses etc to my Home Lan.For each clients I have on APs client isolation option so they cant get to their neighbour but they can go to anothers LANs devices or ap through bfw.
For bmon or tcptrack can You make it or anybody else for webadmin interface with graphic view and simple one click window?
PTPStudio

Voltar para BrazilFW 3.x - English Forum