Samba  [INACTIVE]

BrazilFW 3.xhelp discussions in English.

Samba

Mensagempor PTPStudio » Seg Jun 03, 2013 7:59 am

How to use samba in bfw3?Is there any tutorial for it?If I put another disk in bfw what is going to be folder path to new disk?If costumers are behind another router IP NAT can They be able to access samba server?Is it working like FTP? I put IP adress of samba server and acces folders I need?
PTPStudio

Re: Samba

Mensagempor brunovescovi » Seg Jun 03, 2013 8:52 am

Good morning, folks.

PTPStudio escreveu:How to use samba in bfw3?
First, install and try to make lots of tests. We need more specific questions to help you better. :o!

Addon BFW Samba works like sharing file center only. It doesn't have any PDC function as the full original Samba does.

See ya.
Contribua para que o Projeto BFW permaneça no ar, Doe Click aqui
Contribua com o Bruno Vescovi, Doe Click aqui (pagseguro) ou Click aqui (paypal)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Amor não é um sentimento. Amor é uma decisão de fazer o melhor possível para Deus e para o seu próximo."
brunovescovi
BFW Moderator
BFW Add-on Developer
BFW Beneméritos
BFW Manager
BFW Documenter
BFW Expert

BrazilFW Box: Não usando o BFW no momento

Re: Samba

Mensagempor PTPStudio » Seg Jun 03, 2013 9:11 am

brunovescovi escreveu:Good morning, folks.

PTPStudio escreveu:How to use samba in bfw3?
First, install and try to make lots of tests. We need more specific questions to help you better. :o!

Addon BFW Samba works like sharing file center only. It doesn't have any PDC function as the full original Samba does.

See ya.

Good morning
I turn on samba and make share folder and users and passwords.Im behind bfw but I have another small tplink router between pc and brazilf.I thing thats a problém why I cant acces share folders in samba.Is there any way to make samba work on my pc and keep router between pc and samba server?
PTPStudio

Voltar para BrazilFW 3.x - English Forum