Second Partition on Compact Flash card  [INACTIVE]

BrazilFW 3.xhelp discussions in English.

Second Partition on Compact Flash card

Mensagempor Trcukdriver » Sáb Fev 04, 2012 9:57 am

Anybody know how to mount second partition on comact flash card?I have a IDE CF reduction.Because I cant split one flash card for two partition so I use second CF card.How to format or what file format it should be and how to mount this second CF card so brazilFW will see it as a partition for storing data like dns cache etc.Thanks
Trcukdriver

Re: Second Partition on Compact Flash card

Mensagempor Mascotmobile » Sáb Fev 04, 2012 2:37 pm

Trcukdriver escreveu:Anybody know how to mount second partition on comact flash card?I have a IDE CF reduction.Because I cant split one flash card for two partition so I use second CF card.How to format or what file format it should be and how to mount this second CF card so brazilFW will see it as a partition for storing data like dns cache etc.Thanks

Friend

Welcome to the forum!

Read the forum rules/Regras do fórum , as initial hint, use the search / search the forum.

:arrow: Moving the topic to the subforum "BrazilFW 3.x - English Forum" (for being in improper place in "Tutorials in English") ...

:arrow: use the Google - Traslation
..:: Eu sou a lembrança daqueles que lembram de mim. ::..
Mascotmobile
BFW Beneméritos

BrazilFW Box: .

Mensagempor Trcukdriver » Qua Fev 08, 2012 6:51 am

OK I paid donations for brazilFW developers thrue paypal already.I only need to know how to add second disk and partition to brazilFW so I can store data on it for DNS cache easycaptive etc.Im not linux user so I donot know how to do it.I donot need any another recomandation where I can find.Just tell me here.Im using BFW v2.32.2
Thank You Much
Trcukdriver

Mensagempor Mascotmobile » Qua Fev 08, 2012 10:28 am

Trcukdriver escreveu:OK I paid donations for brazilFW developers thrue paypal already.I only need to know how to add second disk and partition to brazilFW so I can store data on it for DNS cache easycaptive etc.Im not linux user so I donot know how to do it.I donot need any another recomandation where I can find.Just tell me here.Im using BFW v2.32.2
Thank You Much

:arrow: more information: Installation BRASILFW 2.x
..:: Eu sou a lembrança daqueles que lembram de mim. ::..
Mascotmobile
BFW Beneméritos

BrazilFW Box: .

Mensagempor cloppp » Qua Fev 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Hello Trcukdriver

mascotmobile said to look in the forum you are looking for information
Surely there you will find the information you're looking for
Continuing with your order, for a partition of your CF is the command that you use is called "mount"

regards
cloppp
BFW Curious

BrazilFW Box:

Voltar para BrazilFW 3.x - English Forum