redirector 2 in BrazilFW 3 [INACTIVE]

BrazilFW 3.xhelp discussions in English.

redirector 2 in BrazilFW 3

Mensagempor joelimonadov » Qui Fev 18, 2010 11:29 am

Hi, don't you happen to know whether there is a special command how to start the redirector program or reload the configs of redirector ? I have installed squid, then redirector, there are several redirector processes running, but it is not working. when I add pages or IPs to block, or advertisement, it is not working. with dansguerian there was no problem, but i need to add advertisemnet to pages :(
joelimonadov

Re: redirector 2 in BrazilFW 3

Mensagempor angelruiz » Qui Fev 18, 2010 12:45 pm

Disculpa la traducción:
redirector no trabaja muy bien con dansguerian.

para instalar redirector en 3.0 debes hacer lo siguiente.

usar putty:

Código: Selecionar todos
get-pkg /users/angelruiz/addons/3.x/perl/perl

Código: Selecionar todos
get-pkg /users/angelruiz/addons/3.x/redirector/redirector

http://www.brazilfw.com.br/forum/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=72190&start=0
angelruiz
BFW Beneméritos

BrazilFW Box:

Mensagempor joelimonadov » Qui Fev 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Hi, I tried to read the portugal and spanish topics on redirector 2.0. but i couldn't get it working. after installing perl and redirector i backed up and rebooted.
I have read that dansguerian is started by setting web content filter to yes. So i leaved it set to no. If i list processes, there is no danguerian process. but if there is a way how to completely remove dansguerian from brazil FW please give me some hints.
I realized that when the Brazil FW is starting up, and configuring itself, it is working with IP addresses that I have added to redirector to block, and then it writes something like :
"No matching connections found" . then it continues loading by reconfiguring squid.
===========================================================================
possible portugal translation (with google's help) :
===========================================================================
Oi, eu tentei ler os tópicos de espanhol em Portugal e redirector 2.0. mas eu não poderia fazê-lo funcionar. depois de instalar o perl e eu redirector de backup e reiniciado.
Eu li que dansguerian é iniciado pela definição de web content filter = yes. Então eu folhas é definida para Não. Se a lista de processos que, não há nenhum processo danguerian. mas se há uma maneira como remover completamente o dansguerian da BrazilFW por favor me dê algumas dicas.
Eu percebi que quando o BrazilFW está iniciando, e configura-se,é trabalhar com os endereços IP que eu tenho adicionado ao redirecionador para bloquear e, em seguida, ele escreve algo como:
"No matching connections found". então ele continua carregando reconfigurando lula.
joelimonadov

Mensagempor joelimonadov » Seg Fev 22, 2010 5:03 am

Hi, I have the redirector working now, I'd like to say a big Thank You to the author.
Just one question : when the client requests the page, the request goues through the brazilfw:9xxx port. but when the client requests another page, he goes directly to page and no advertisements is added. Is there any possibility to change the behaviour of Redirector so it would process all requests from clients not only the first one. Thanks in forward.
joelimonadov

Voltar para BrazilFW 3.x - English Forum