ISOBurn's - ISO lista para quemar con TODA config incluida..

News and Announcements.

ISOBurn's - ISO lista para quemar con TODA config incluida..

Mensagempor AdslWiFi » Sex Jun 11, 2010 2:11 pm

ISOBurn's - ISO's listas para quemar incluida configuración

Autor: AdslWiFi
Título: ISOBurn's
Estado Add-on: Stable
Versión Add-on: 1.5
Versión BrazilFW: 2.31.10 SP1+ Descargar ISOBurn's BrazilFW-2.31.10 SP1+
06/05/2011 Añadida compatibilidad para BrazilFW-2.32.2
Versión BrazilFW: 2.32.2 Descargar ISOBurn's BrazilFW-2.32.2
Idioma: Español, Ingles, Portugués
Conflicto con otros paquetes: Ninguno

ImagemImagemImagem

English:
Short description:

Well, after a problem solved, I leave to prove one's Backup utility to make our servers BrazilFW.

The backup is found to say other than those created so far, because what really makes the Add-on is to create a bootable and installable ISO exactly like the original ISO BrazilFW but with the difference that is AS IS a as we had at the time of creating the ISO, with all Add-on's installed and settings.

With this, we simply have to create the ISO and the standard installation BrazilFW, we have to do anything else, would be ready from the facility, getting thereby save valuable time if we had the server in production.

To say that what I leave for a beta test of time all it does is create the ISO. What I need is that probéis that ISO is completely valid and that looks like you had configured it. Once it is established if there is an incompatibility with some other add-on, and I'll worry about making a more user-friendly web environment say.

Important to say that if we speak of virtualized environments, in my case after installing the ISO have been created and ran the original BrazilFW system, having the same IP I had to restart Windows in order to even run correctly the new virtual I hope to be understood.

I want this Add-on to publicly thank a member of the forum, which would already be the same, or posting on it. Thanks for your help, their motivations and all that has given me in recent months for personal reasons than I am physically tired, discouraged by these problems. Thanks for making me see things differently and with your help to say that I find the strength to forget the past.
Thanks Ramiropampa thanks Ramiro ... a hug.

Saludos…
AdslWiFi
BFW Beneméritos

BrazilFW Box:

Re: ISOBurn's - ISO lista para quemar con TODA config inclui

Mensagempor AdslWiFi » Seg Fev 07, 2011 9:15 pm

New version 1.4.

- Added auto update
- Added FTP upload to the ISO created. Should have an FTP space, we can raise the ISO directly to that area after entering the appropriate data access to FTP. Bender credits: applause: its compilation of FTP Client, used for the upload of ISO.

* In the process, developer of automatic backup and upload to FTP. Thus for example because we make our ISO's are created automatically, get on our FTP server and deleted so as not to increase the size.
* In process support / partition

NOTE: Important Install this update in a conventional manner so that subsequent updates are automatic and do not need to restart the server.

Greetings ...
AdslWiFi
BFW Beneméritos

BrazilFW Box:

Mensagempor AdslWiFi » Ter Fev 15, 2011 9:33 pm

New version 1.4.1

- Added scheduler.
With this option we can decide what days and what time you create an ISO and upload to FTP, and all automatically.
It has also considerably reduced the size of the Add-on.

Since we have no excuse to lose a configuration ;-)

Greetings ...
AdslWiFi
BFW Beneméritos

BrazilFW Box:

Mensagempor AdslWiFi » Qui Mai 05, 2011 10:07 pm

06/05/2011

- Added compatibility with BrazilFW-2.32.2

Greetings...
AdslWiFi
BFW Beneméritos

BrazilFW Box: