QoS init configuration  [INACTIVE]

BrazilFW 2.xhelp discussions in English.

QoS init configuration

Mensagempor cocl » Qui Set 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Hi,

i have internet connection 2mbps download / 512kbps upload.
client more than 50 users
1 webserver
1 mailserver
2 pcs admin computer for high speed download

i want the above computers have at least 100Kbps download and webserver need high speed upload
the rest of users only 30kbps download and 10kbps upload / share the remain bandwith

Do i need to configure individually for >50 users?

please help
cocl

Re: QoS init configuration

Mensagempor brunovescovi » Qui Set 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Good evening, folks.

cocl escreveu:i want the above computers have at least 100Kbps download and webserver need high speed upload
the rest of users only 30kbps download and 10kbps upload / share the remain bandwith

Do i need to configure individually for >50 users?
It's not possible configure two ways of QOS at the same time for the same computer. You need to specify computers one by one using net mask /32 (so each one will have a specific limit), or you can configure only one line, for the whole network (so all of them will share the same amount of bandwith).

Or you can mix these two ways, specifing some special computers, and then (and on the final), one single line for the rest of computers to share the bandwith you set.

You decide. :o!

See ya.
Contribua para que o Projeto BFW permaneça no ar, Doe Click aqui
Contribua com o Bruno Vescovi, Doe Click aqui (pagseguro) ou Click aqui (paypal)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Amor não é um sentimento. Amor é uma decisão de fazer o melhor possível para Deus e para o seu próximo."
brunovescovi
BFW Moderator
BFW Add-on Developer
BFW Beneméritos
BFW Manager
BFW Documenter
BFW Expert

BrazilFW Box: Não usando o BFW no momento

Voltar para BrazilFW 2.x - English Forum