Basic programming-second CF and partition-easy captive-sarg  [INACTIVE]

BrazilFW 2.xhelp discussions in English.

Basic programming-second CF and partition-easy captive-sarg

Mensagempor Trcukdriver » Dom Out 09, 2011 4:11 am

Hello everybody.Im using BFW for a while.I did some modification - using compact flash card with ide reduction instead of pata hard drive.I install some new addons ftp - squid - easy captive - sarg etc.They need second partition to store some data in it.But I can not split one CF card to 2 partitions.I trying it during install but always setup freeze I even change IDE reduction and CF itself and come to samething.
So instead of that I plug in another CF ide reduction and another card.Problem is I dont know what linux commands are to formating and mounting second disk as a partition and give it to each addon?What file format is partition should be?
Can anybody give me please step by step configuration and commands I have to use?Can I do it remotely using putty telnet commands?
I know there is many topics about similar problems but I donot find solution to my problem yet.Everybody talking about mouting programming etc.But I donot know where to begin.
I like to use easy captive to log in acces then pureftp on another separated disk-3 then squid - sarg to monitor visited websites.
Trcukdriver

Voltar para BrazilFW 2.x - English Forum