SQUID does not allow Hotmail logon  [INACTIVE]

BrazilFW 2.xhelp discussions in English.

SQUID does not allow Hotmail logon

Mensagempor gyulchin » Sáb Nov 20, 2010 12:45 pm

I used SQUID + SARG in BFW for over 3 years and all worked just fine. But recently a couple of problems appeared: it is impossible to logon in Hotmail and post a files through browser (say, on a forum topic). Tried to add Hotmail domail to not-cached list, point out direct link to the domain in squid.conf, etc. with no result - browser hangs in sand box state after login name and password entered. The only way for now is to switch off the SQUID.
gyulchin

Re: SQUID does not allow Hotmail logon

Mensagempor gyulchin » Sáb Nov 27, 2010 5:36 am

Any ideas?
gyulchin

Mensagempor Thiago » Seg Nov 29, 2010 11:22 am

Please more information...
Squid.conf, the master file system. BrazilFW Main Configuration File.
:o!
Thiago

Mensagempor gyulchin » Ter Nov 30, 2010 5:39 pm

I started using Squit+Sarg with BFW version 2.30 then upgraded to 2.31. Squid problems appeared about an half of year ago.
gyulchin

Mensagempor rubenrmz » Ter Nov 30, 2010 6:00 pm

gyulchin escreveu:I started using Squit+Sarg with BFW version 2.30 then upgraded to 2.31. Squid problems appeared about an half of year ago.

Could you please try including the hotmail.com and msn.com domains to not cached url list.

Keep in touch.
rr
rubenrmz

Mensagempor gyulchin » Qui Dez 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Yes, I included hotmail.com, msn.com, live.com to noncached list with no result - a blank browser page upon login / password enter. As soon as Squid is switched off hotmail page appeares normally.
gyulchin

Mensagempor rubenrmz » Qui Dez 02, 2010 5:28 pm

about squid- Disk Size, Free Disk Space, Squid Configuration, your used Hardware.
Cache Partition Free Space.
Some times, when i has the same problem.. I deleted all cache and log information files.
Problably is not the best, but it´s only a suggestion.

Best Regards
Ruben Ramirez
rubenrmz

Mensagempor gyulchin » Sáb Dez 04, 2010 8:27 am

I used a standard default squid parameters. Even do not know what else to try - deleted squid cache, etc. The only way left is to reinstall BFW - as a usual I upgrade to new version
gyulchin

Voltar para BrazilFW 2.x - English Forum