upload not working at full [INACTIVE]

BrazilFW 2.xhelp discussions in English.

upload not working at full

Mensagempor geo.prince » Qui Mai 22, 2008 4:12 am

Hi

i have 2mb/512 ADSL link. without BFW it works fine and gives me 500 Kbps upload but with BFW an getting only 256Kbps i have disables QOS & RRD but no gain.

Help me to come out of it.

And 1 suggestion more whats people say about BrazilFW Version 2.31.9 "Release Candidate" should i install it now or wait for the more stable release.

Regards
geo.prince

Re: upload not working at full

Mensagempor bobbb » Qui Mai 22, 2008 2:01 pm

but with BFW an getting only 256Kbps
Hmmm interesting! I did that same kind of test (no QOS) and had the same results both ways. You may have to evaluate your testing methods. Please describe your network, your BFW specs, and how you tested.

people say about BrazilFW Version 2.31.9 "Release Candidate" should i install it now or wait for the more stable release.
You can certainly get it and play with it for a while. This is what I am doing.
bobbb

Re: upload not working at full

Mensagempor geo.prince » Sex Mai 23, 2008 4:51 am

BFW V 2.30.1 with Easycaptive, Squid, QOS enabled with Firewall MAC+IP Binding, and UPNP packages. BFW installed with 2 NIC one connected to WAN DSL Router second to LAN BFW.

I tested it by disabling Squid, QOS, RRD Stats but no use worked on 256Kbps, then i eliminate BFW and directly connet one system to Router and then speedtest.net gives me 480+ Kbps.

*******************************************************************************************

Should i just upgrade my 2.30.1 version with .31.9 "Release Candidate" or have to make new install

Regards
geo.prince

Voltar para BrazilFW 2.x - English Forum